VAT Registration Service
Managing overseas VAT registrations requires knowledge of local tax authority regulations and relevant language skills if the process is to be handled effectively and the VAT registration number issued promptly.
Given the specialist knowledge that is required, businesses can benefit from having a single, practical and professional point of contact managing the full range of their international VAT compliance obligations.
Accordance offers a pragmatic, streamlined and cost-effective service. This means that rather than having to establish and maintain relationships in multiple countries, deal with different languages and complex tax authority bureaucracy, you can entrust it to people with the expertise and experience to meet your business’s needs.
A Complete VAT Registration Service
The Accordance VAT registration service covers the entire process from reviewing your business activities to confirm why a VAT registration is appropriate through to the VAT registration number being issued. Obtaining a VAT registration number doesn’t mark the end of our work though – we will guide you through invoicing customers, and the declarations that you will need to submit.
Our service includes:
- Preparation and submission of all relevant application forms
- Translating documents relevant to the process
- Advice on the information that needs to be provided to the tax authority
- Advice on the start date which should apply to the VAT Registration
- Advice on local VAT rates and deductible amounts of VAT
- Advice on bank guarantees and Fiscal Representation where required
- Liaison with the local tax authority until the VAT registration number is issued
Growing with your business
The nature of international business activity means that additional VAT Registrations may be required as your business grows. Whenever there is a need for additional VAT Registrations, Accordance can help by offering assistance with:
- VAT Registrations in all 28 EU Member States
- VAT Registrations in non-EU countries
- Fiscal Representation where required
- VAT Returns
- Intrastat Reporting
- EC Sales List preparation