Watch the Quick Guide to the Quick Fixes now
Sign up to our mailing list to watch the recording.
According to our Future of VAT survey, 78% of businesses are unaware of the upcoming EU Four ‘Quick Fixes’ for VAT legislation, while less than half (48%) are ready to manage the changes they will bring.
Our Quick Guide to the Quick Fixes webinar guides your business through these impending legislative updates; providing you with insights in addition to practical advice on how to manage the changes.
Presented by Rob Janering, Aniko Toth and Andy Spencer on Tuesday 23rd July 2019.
Objectives and Topics
- Introduction and background to why the 4 quick fixes are being introduced;
- Details on each of the quick fixes; what will change, associated challenges & important considerations:
- Chain transactions;
- Call off stock arrangements;
- New substantive conditions to allow the exemption to apply to intracommunity despatches;
- New evidence to support the VAT treatment of intracommunity despatches
- Next steps | Preparing for change
- Q&A session
Director of Professional Services
- Recorded on 23rd July 2019.