Rob Janering, Associate Director
Rob is an experienced VAT consultant with over 10 years working in Indirect tax.
Rob started his career with HMRC before working in London for Moore Stephens, Sony Pictures and Deloitte. During that time, Rob specialised in helping blue chip organisations manage VAT issues such as e-commerce start-ups, telecom services, cross border good and service transaction analysis and the roll out of pan-European compliance projects.
At Accordance, Rob works within the Consulting team providing cross-border supply advice, detailed reviews on existing and new business activities and practical solutions to clients’ businesses. In addition, he writes regularly on the technicalities of European VAT, and has featured in Financial Director and The Bookseller. Rob is a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).
Rob Janering: Latest Articles
- Growth Business | Here are the EU Four VAT Quick Fixes and how to deal with them
- Industry Europe | Quick Fixes To The Four EU VAT Quick Fixes
- Accountancy Daily | Four Quick Fixes to VAT on intra-EU movement of goods
- Tax Adviser | On Your Radar
- Financial Director | No deal is back on the table, but businesses are unprepared