Lucy Franklin, CEO
Lucy’s vision for Accordance puts people at its heart – to harness its experts at every level of the business, enabling people to reach their potential, and facilitating business growth through their empowerment.
Bringing over 20 years of managerial experience to the role, her strategic thinking and knowledge of the developing VAT landscape ensures we are able to drive greater trade, harmony and understanding across Europe.
Lucy Franklin: Latest Articles
- Global Banking and Finance Review | Can a crisis be made into an opportunity
- The European Business Review | Leadership in Times of Crisis
- The New European | EU cooperation is more important than ever. We need a Brexit delay
- Covid-19 | To furlough or not to furlough?
- Accountancy Daily | Covid-19: EU Tax Authority tracker monitors cross-border VAT changes