Lucy Franklin, CEO
Lucy’s vision for Accordance puts people at its heart – to harness its experts at every level of the business, enabling people to reach their potential, and facilitating business growth through their empowerment.
Bringing over 20 years of managerial experience to the role, her strategic thinking and knowledge of the developing VAT landscape ensures we are able to drive greater trade, harmony and understanding across Europe.
Lucy Franklin: Latest Articles
- The New European | Why I’m giving my staff black armbands for Brexit Day
- Business Leader Magazine | CEO in Focus
- The New European | Two thirds of my staff are EU nationals. This is what i’m worried about.
- European Business Review | Changing the face of finance and professional services
- The European Business Review | Banishing Self-Doubt to Promote Female Success