Lucy Franklin, Managing Director
Lucy’s vision for Accordance puts people at its heart – to harness its experts at every level of the business, enabling people to reach their potential, and facilitating business growth through their empowerment.
Bringing over 20 years of managerial experience to the role, her strategic thinking and knowledge of the developing VAT landscape ensures we are able to drive greater trade, harmony and understanding across Europe.
Lucy Franklin: Latest Articles
- The European Business Review | Banishing Self-Doubt to Promote Female Success
- City AM | Laying Out The Welcome Mat
- Employee Benefits | Are non-traditional working patterns the key to wellbeing?
- Finance Monthly | Gender Pay Gap Reporting: An Opportunity, Not An Obligation
- Accountancy Age | “Fundamental attitudes to taxation have changed since the credit crunch”