Jim has worked at Accordance for over 3 years, having previously received a BA Hons from the University of Sussex and worked at Deutsche Bank, where he gained crucial international business insight and a focus on quality and accuracy.
His role within Accordance as a Senior Compliance Manager sees him manage the submission of VAT returns in Denmark, Ireland, the Netherlands, the UK and the Isle of Man, as well as liaising with our network of international partners to manage tax returns filed in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Kenya, Norway and Canada.
Jim Forward: Latest Articles
- Norway | Confirmation of Super Reduced Rate Increase
- Norway | SAF-T Reporting Delay
- Norway | Introduction of SAF-T reporting
- Norway | Proposal to increase Super Reduced VAT Rate
- Romania | Split payment mechanism
- Spain | Several taxable services have been re-categorised from standard to reduced rate of VAT
- Australia | GST low value import removal postponed to July 2018
- Italy | New quarterly VAT return for 2017 confirmed by the tax authority
- Finland – VAT reporting changes from 2017
- UK – Proposed changes to VAT Flat Rate Scheme