Prior to joining Accordance, Daniel worked for 6 years as a VAT consultant in Romania for Mazars, Baker Tilly and Ernst & Young.
His work focused on advising domestic and multinational companies on VAT related issues, providing assistance during VAT audits and ensuring VAT compliance.
Daniel holds a Master’s degree in European Macroeconomics and is studying towards his Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification.
At Accordance, Daniel works within our consultancy team providing advice on cross-border transactions.
Daniel Voica: Latest Articles
- EU | Latest VAT Gap Figures Released
- EU | European Commission provides insight on important reform of the EU VAT system
- Sweden | Clarifies application of VAT exemption for certain types of investment fund management services
- Italy | Updates list of companies qualifying for the split payment system
- Denmark | Issues guidance on private use of business assets