Alis-Alexandra holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and two Master’s degrees in both Audit, Accounting and Informatics, and Tax Law from the University of Bucharest.
She then went on to work PwC, RSM Scot and BDO in Romania before joining Accordance. Within our Compliance team, Alis-Alexandra manages the VAT compliance for businesses VAT registered in Hungary, Slovenia and Romania.
Alis-Alexandra is a Certified Accounting Expert and a Certified Fiscal Consultant in Romania, and has written for Romania’s most popular website relating to tax law issues. She speaks her mother tongue Romanian, as well as French and English, and is a member of the Chamber of Chartered Accountants and Chamber of Tax Advisors.
Alis-Alexandra Teodorescu: Latest Articles
- Norway | Confirmation of Super Reduced Rate Increase
- Norway | SAF-T Reporting Delay
- Norway | Introduction of SAF-T reporting
- Norway | Proposal to increase Super Reduced VAT Rate
- Romania | Split payment mechanism
- Australia | GST low value import removal postponed to July 2018
- Italy | New quarterly VAT return for 2017 confirmed by the tax authority
- UK – Proposed changes to VAT Flat Rate Scheme