www.accordancevat.com is a site operated by Accordance Technical Services Ltd or “us” or “we”. Our registered office is at Tower Point, 44 North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YR. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06039312. Our VAT Number is GB 100 1242 05.
- The content of our site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Your use of any information or materials on our site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our site meet your specific requirements. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the operation of our site or the servers or networks used to make our site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks. If you do so, you may be committing a criminal offence.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not:
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from our site or materials originating from our site;
- frame or mirror any part of our site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing our site’s content;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather our site’s content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our site without our express prior written consent. Regardless of the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from our site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- From time to time, our site may include links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. They do not signify that we endorse the site and we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We assume no responsibility for the content of those sites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Accordance Technical Services Ltd
Last updated: 13 May 2015